• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sioux Narrows

Any Crow Lake info out there as I am very excited too!!! We got dumped on here on the Range and the lakes do have some slush now. Hope they didn't get too much on the trout lakes up there. Muskie Bay or bust!!!!

Crow is froze over and with temps below -20C everyday for the last week I am sure it is getting close. The wind kept most of the snow off of crow so I am not sure if slush will be a problem. I have to leave for s.ontario soon so I won't know what the conditions are and the owners of Muskie Bay had to leave for the week due to a death in the family. They will be back early next week I believe. Then I would call them and get a report, they should have a parking lot and road to the main lake by then.

This will be my first trout opener in Sioux Narrows and I can't wait!! Any big drifts on the lake this year like last year? Was up on WFB in February 08 and there were some up to 6 ft. They can really give the body and equipment a beating on the longer snowmobile trips.

Where are you staying at Jacob?

It is hard to tell what the conditions will be the first of the year. Slush is popping up on the lakes in the are, but the temps have been very cold, so maybe it will be healed up by then. Snow varied alot in the area, some places had alot more than others.