• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cardinal and a few others

Nymph

It was too darn cold out, so I shot these through the window. I am being brave and taking it out of the auto mode. I think I am getting some of the settings down a little better. confused

3113575574_1c47733624_o.jpg

3112740001_71b953b408_o.jpg

3113579490_28105b46d9_o.jpg

3113583098_85a726016f_o.jpg

Is there a good PP software that isn't $600 that gives you good control of editing. PP was done with software that came with the camera.

C&C welcome because it only improves my abilities. Thanks

Nice ones, Nymph. Check out Photoshop Elements by searching for it online. You can buy it online with a credit card and download it if you want it, rather than having to go to a store and buy it.

Elements has all you'll need. It's a stripped down version of the full-blown Photoshop, and is very inexpensive. Cheap as it is, you can save even more money by picking up a discounted older version.

Very nice images - you must have clean windows smile

You should also know that Adobe offers some education discounts on their products, including Photoshop Elements, and their definition of and Education End User is quite broad - "Education end users are full or part time students, faculty, staff and employees of government-certified educational institutions." When you're on the Adobe site, go to the Education Store.

I use Elements and as a beginner photographer/amateur it serves my purposes very nicely.