• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My happy place

As I post this it's zero degrees outside with a 35 mph wind and drifting snow. So I think it's time to go off to my happy place. You are welcome to join me, just bring some sunscreen and an adult beverage. Now, just sit back and take a deep breath. You are getting sleeeeeeeeeeepy.........

9.jpg

56.jpg

73.jpg

Oh Yeh....That's better.....

As I sit here in Coveralls, boots hat and gloves, with a snowblower that is too cold to start, and a vehicle with a dead battery and is to frozen to start, I HATE YOU!! J/K. Looks like a good place to be. Is that is Mexico? Looks the the jungles south of Cancun.

Pretty photos, but I am just not a sun bunny. Just got back from a 2 mile or so walk with the dog. My hands were roasting in my Ely mittens. I could hardly see out of the face mask, but Maggie got all excited about a downy woodpecker close by. Now that's a good photog dog.

Love the mood of the 2 chair and umbrella photos. And the fish.