• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

how much snow you get?

L_Cappo

Looks like well over 12" but it has been blowing hard. "Winter Storm Warning" in effect until noon Monday. Predictions are up to 18". Temps 20 to 50 below zero in the next few days not including wind chill. No school Monday so the kids are bummed, or was that my wife?

Yeah Fargo said 8-14 but with the wind blowing at 40 MPH all day its really tough to tell it's been -10 as well...They closed down interstate 94 from Fergus all the way out to Jamestown (about 150 miles of interstate). Just really happy I haven't had to be out in it yet. Stay safe!

cant tell, the temp right now is -6 and the wind is blowing at 30mph gusting to 40,so i cant tell... it was snowing out before the wind came! already 2 hrs late for school tomorrow! wish it wouldnt be so cold in the morning id get up early and go fishing,but i dont feel like gettin frost bite!!! Brrrrrrrrrr

12" up by Mille Lacs confused

Funny how things can change in a short distance with the weather. Here in Princeton, maybe 4" and it was nice today and getting colder now, but still snowing a little. My buddy in Big Lake got almost nothing.

WOW, welcome back to a real MN winter, been so many years since we had one like this. Brings back good and not so good memories. frown Winter of 96/97 had me blowing snow almost everyday all winter. crazy

Hopefully it won`t get this bad again. confused

Between 14" and 15" near I. Falls. 3 - 4' drifts now. Have a 1 ton plow truck. Plowed all the roads last night on the way to my plowing jobs as that's how deep it was on the main roads! Plow couldn't go up high enuf to stay out of the snow!

AWESOME!

LET IT SNOW

13"-18" near Marcell. I went out and took dome pics of what it looks like around these parts. I hope the plow comes soon. I have a Forestry Math Finale at 8:00am tomorrow morning.

DSCF1285.jpg

DSCF1289.jpg

DSCF1272.jpg

DSCF1273.jpg

DSCF1275.jpg

DSCF1284.jpg

DSCF1280.jpg

DSCF1288.jpg

And this is what it "should" look like.

DSCF0207.jpg