• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2008/09 Podcast #5 Spearing Podcast W/Jason Schade

Deitz Dittrich

Great grinreport. The only thing wrong with it was no one mentioned the sponsor (me)of the spearing forum. cry LOL. Oh well maybe people will check it out? Jason for doing a telephone interview it was a good one! Now you should do one at the get together with comments from the other people?

Dietz,

You should really think about spearing with BNS once and then do another podcast on your spearing experience.

I think that experience will allow you to take your spearing podcasts to… as they say… “a whole nother level”

Spearing really is a great time,

if you are out there to spear a fish,

or to respect an ancient sport handed down though out the generations,

or to enjoy the view of real fish in their real environment inches below you,

or to enjoy real time to your self with the solitude only a single darkhouse can provide,

or to relax and enjoy friends in a double spear house,

or to feel the rush when a pike comes in at 100mph and nails your decoy,

or to just watch the great scenery under the ice,

or to sight fish pannies or perch while waiting for the northern to come in,

or willing to get scared out of your gourd when a muskrat comes in your house,

it really is an experience you should open your self up to.

Thanks for doing the pod casts in general and a big thanks for doing the podcasts on spearing! I hope we can see you at a Get-To-Gator someday.

Thanks all, I have no doubt that I would enjoy it. I am a bowhunter by heart, I can see a lot of similarities. Jason, I will contact you soon.

You all have a great time at the Get To Gator, I wish I could make it but will be working an ice event at Cabelas... Please take picts!!!! cant wait to see them.