• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

just wondering how much ice you need to drive and park on

dan z

so did anyone hear happened on lake washington? today hope soo. not that im dump but lets park closer together at the landing when the ice is only 8-9 1/2 inch it takes brains i guess.

i saw many people drive out on the ice. i guess 9 1/2 inch is safe drive on not in my book.

o by the way they fell throw the ice were they were parked yup takes brains

Fixed it for you. smile

So did anyone hear what happened on lake Washington today? Hope so. Not that I'm smart but lets park closer to the landing when the ice is only 8-9 1/2 inches. It takes brains i guess.

I saw many people drive out. I guess 9 inches is safe to drive on but not in my book. Oh by the way they fell threw the ice where they were parked. Yup takes brains.

Fixed it for you. smile

Originally Posted By: dan z
So did anyone hear what happened on lake Washington today? Hope so. Not that I'm smart but lets park closer to the landing when the ice is only 8-9 1/2 inches. It takes brains i guess.

I saw many people drive out. I guess 9 inches is safe to drive on but not in my book. Oh by the way they fell threw the ice where they were parked. Yup takes brains.

It's great to have an FBI interpreter as a member on this site. laugh

Fixed it for you. smile

Originally Posted By: dan z

Thanks for claifying that smeese! I was also confused. wink

so did anyone here happened on lake washington today hope soo. not that im dump but lets park closer at the landing when the ice is only 8-9 1/2 inch it takes brains i guess.

i saw many people drive out i guess 9 inch is safe drive on not in my book

o by the way they fell throw the ice were they were parked yup takes brains

heres what hes talking about....

http://www.fishingminnesota.com/forum/ub...shi#Post1640553