• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Post your Christmas Cards everyone!

Since the "storm" is on it's way....figured a good weekend to spend some time at the puter makin christmas cards with photoshop....something different anyways....guess the birds and critters can wait till next weekend.... grin

from my fireplace mantle......

Frame_P1060397-7.JPG

from downtown Hibbing this morning....

Frame_P1060391-2.JPG

another.....

sunset81-1.jpg

Here's my card. Taken last December on what looks like a wilderness lake, but where a homeowner runs an extension cord out to a tree planted on the snow/ice each year.

I'd been wanting to photograph this scene for several years but until last year never hit it just right to get exactly the type of sunset I wanted. The deep indigo of a sharp clear winter sky at -15 just after sunset is one of my all-time favorite colors.

Merry Christmas, everyone! C'mon and post your own cards here. smilesmile

3108890862_aca2012b79_o.jpg

"QUICK It's Christmas and I haven't made a card yet" I said to my other half as I'm scrambling tring to get everything in order..

This is all I could come up with in a hurry LOL...

Oh well it's the thought that counts......right? *grins*

xmascard.jpg

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and be safe if your driving anywhere...