• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wisconsin Point Walleye!

Hey JarJar,
Any chance of cathing up with ya on thursday? If not I will be gone all of next week, heading down to see the inlaws down in Florida and do a little bass fishing (a couple years ago I got a 8.5#, she should be a 10 by now!) If not I will catch up with you the next week. Good luck on the Brule!
That poutslayer is one eye chasing fool smile.gif I could see the ice around the south shore but didnt think there was enough to get out very far. Just waiting for the river to clear out.......
Xplorer

xplorer,
It still hasn't showed up here at work so i think I'll have to run to that lumber yard myself.
They keep saying that they will get it to me but they keep forgetting so I'll have to run and get it myself.
Just got off the phone with Condor and he's over in Michigan fishing steelhead on the Betsie River,every guy has one fish maybe two and Condor has none , but he is also fighting a infected root canal,they have two days left and he said he will let me know how that goes.

Jar Jar

jarjar,
Dont worry about making a special trip. Like i said i will be gone until the 7th anyway and i do have boards to use if hte lake opens up, am just getting boat fever bad grin.gif and these type of projects I enjoy! Bought one of the new eagle 320's this spring and am running the wiring etc now. I've only had a 160x160 til now, and hope that this gives me better bottom seperation. Really doesnt matter much for the lake or river here, but up on Kab, Namakan and Rainy it can be a big difference when they are right on bottom on the reefs.
Thanks again and we'll hook up when ever you get the boards from them.

Root canal, ouch!! Hope condor has plenty of "sedatives" to get him thru the next couple of days wink.gif
Xplorer

[This message has been edited by Xplorer (edited 03-26-2003).]

Was out on the point yesterday and there was 3 of us. 3" of crusty stuff and about 12" of ok ice. May get a couple more days in with this NE wind blowing the ice in. Still not much for fish. Could they all be up into the bay and river?