• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2004 or 2005 Polaris Trail Touring info?

wareagle

I'm in the process of looking for a different sled. I'm looking at a 2-up sled so my wife and I can do some trail riding as well as use it for pulling my fish house around.

Does anyone here have this sled. If so, what are your thoughts on it. I'm also open to other brands as as well.

What do you think is a good 2-up sled. I'm looking to stay below $4000.

Thanks for any advice.

War Eagle!!!

I have the trail edge touring 05. The suspension on them is incredible. The bad news about this particular model is alot of them up here have blown pistons from overheating. All of them up here that i know of now have a special heat shield (aftermarket) put on over the muffler to keep the heat away from the engine.

I have not had trouble with mine, but once i heard of people starting to blow theirs up, I put the heat shield on the machine to prevent the problem. Mine has 11,000 miles on it, and is running like a champ.

hey Joe, the arctic cat T660 touring sleds make for nice fishing sleds. You can pick up a late model non-turbo for dirt cheap. they are a four stroke, so no smell, quiet, and plenty of torque for luggin around the fish house.

I know it's not a Polaris, but these Cats are nice sleds. If you have any specific questions, drop me an email.

JP