• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sissebagema

Was wondering if anyone fishes Sissebagema by Stone Lake. Some friends of mine have a cabin on Siss and they don't fish much but I do and was wondering if anyone has had any success on the lake. My personal best on the lake was a 36" muskie, caught off of the dock with a zebco 404 rod and reel combo.

Yah so Pig Sticka posted a message for me to e-mail him and then I posted my message that I had sent him an e-mail and his post dissapeared. Or I am talking back to the voices in my head.

I got your e-mail thanks, I'd love to "Hook Up" sometime over there. Pretty sure I am going on Memorial weekend, I will try and get in touch with you closer Memorial to see if you or your dad want to get together for some fishing. Do you guys have a cabin over there or just fish the area?

my uncle has a cabin near webster wisconsin, and we fish around western wisconsin alot. just post or email me whenever you want. i check the site and email often. hopefully i am headin up somewhere tomorrow over in wisconsin. lookin for some big crappies or sunnies.