• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New moderators on the Wis. board!

Hey all:

Help me welcome new Wisconsin board moderators Adam Adler and Northlander!

As some of you know, I'll be moving to Ely in a couple weeks, and giving up moderatorship (is that a word?) of this board.

But I won't be too far away, and will be posting on and helping moderate the BWCA-Duluth-Range board.

Though I'm moving to Minnesota, let this Wisconsinite leave these most imporant parting words: Cheeseheads rock! grin.gif

[This message has been edited by stfcatfish (edited 03-04-2003).]

Northlander, it's not the size of the shoes, it's the a$$ they kick. Considering our relative heights, I'd have to stand on a ladder to kick yours. grin.gif

I'd rather just sit back and drink beer and watch tip-ups, which is the God-given right of every Cheesehead.

On Wisconsin!

Since you're talking about leaving, I'm assuming ST means stfcatfish and not Surface Tension.

Sure? I'm not sure about anything. Except I figure they have beer in Ely, and woods, wolves and fish nearby. That's enough for me, as long as I can watch the Packers kick some purple baitfish butt on TV. If there are no Packers to watch in Ely, I'm not going.

Good luck scatfish up in ely and big welcome and good luck to our new moderators.
As for shoes to fill I would love to see Northlander try to get into scatfish's shoes grin.gif

Jar Jar

Ya that would have to be what they call "Physically impossible"! Although STF could probably get 2 of his feet in 1 of my Ice Kings! Ha Ha! Stfcatfish Ill catch ya tonight. Prepare to be schooled at the pooltable. Again!