• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
CarlSpackler

Anyone fish Yellow lately?

I might be going to Yellow Lake this weekend. I was wondering if anyone was catching Crappies out there. I heard Devil's has been slow. Any good news for me?

i fished there a week ago sunday, from 6am til 2pm out off of jeffries landing. in fact, there was 6 of us - ended up with 2 perch, a crappie and a tulibee. not even any bites after 8 am. really slow.
dan

is there a way to get onto little yellow during ice?
any other people fishin pigs out there on yellow?

There is the "old access" on the southwest side of the lake...at least it was open about three weeks ago. There is a realtor sign there. Also, earlier, they were going on between Big Yellow and Little Yellow; then follow th shoreline south . There is open water close, so hug the shoreline. Last reports I had were mixed...some getting fish...some not...some nice ones...some not...go figure

There is the "old access" on the southwest side of the lake...at least it was open about three weeks ago. There is a realtor sign there. Also, earlier, they were going on between Big Yellow and Little Yellow; then follow th shoreline south . There is open water close, so hug the shoreline. Last reports I had were mixed...some getting fish...some not...some nice ones...some not...go figure

anyone been out lately??? with the warmer
weather hopefully the bite will pick up...
plan on heading up this weekend,may try a
small hole called lonestar for crappies
limited out last spring after drilling about
a third of the lake and found them

be careful on lonestar - that's technically private property between the lake and the highway. i don't know the owner or how they feel about trespassing. just a heads up.
dan