• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Got my mount back..

Deitz Dittrich

Pretty neat, don't think I've seen one quite like that before. Tail fan goes up at a 90 from the base eh? Can you take a closer shot of the base? I see the spurs on the left and a couple shrooms on the right and what looks like either a caterpillar or hunk of turkey pooh. Oh, its an empty Winchester shell! Congrats DD!

Cool mount Deitz! Very unique, the first I've ever seen in that style.

I won't be doing the turkeky thing this spring as my step son is getting married in early May, when I usually am hunting WI. Oh well, I will just have to harass the walleyes around here instead. I sure will miss hearing those gobblers sound off at sunrise.

Brian

Just talked to a buddy of mine and his girlfriend has relatives in Kenyon, MN. We're gonna apply, so there's hope to be in the MN spring turkey woods!!!!! laugh

Brian