• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

River Eyes

The Fox is an awesome fishery. Currently a lot of small fish are being caught. The fish so far are much smaller than compared to the last few years. It is still fun. I haven't heard of many people catching any bigger females yet. There are a lot of boats out there, especially on the weekends. Try to hit it during the week if you can to avoid the crowds.

------------------
www.millelacsguideservice.com
Minnesota, the land of 10,000 fishing trips....

BD , No I hav'nt fished the Fox. A guy I work withs dad lives up that way though and fishes it often and what Adam said pretty much sums it up.
I was out Sunday on the Rock and got snowed on. LOL Got a few Walleyes/Sugers but nothing to brag about. Was dude mania out there = a lot of boats. Will be out as often as I can now before I get called back to work.
Wish the water was deeper. The river is about 3 to 4 feet lower than it usualy is this time of year. The drought is partly to blame but the DNR is the bigger reason it's low too. Long story but the DNR dropped the river/lake level a good 2 feet last fall already for some odd reason and wildlife like turtles , clams , frogs etc paid the price for that move. Bigtime fish kill on Koshkanong this spring also - thanks DNR. GRRRRR