• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

teaser

charlie1959

has anyone seen or used a teaser when spearing,hook a hookless red n white daredevil on it and it slowly spins and then unspin the opposite direction,i had a old timer tell me something about using a egg beater with a line ,but im wondering if anyone has any experence with this.the on line one is 60.00 thanks

Who made the teaser for $60? I used them all the time. In fact I made a bunch of them years ago. 6 volt lantern battery & variable speed. Had different sized spoons and colors. Heavy plastic case that I think you could drive grin over it and it wouldn’t hurt it.

merk thats exactly what I had in mind except a few mods and a guy I know that sells them has them in a metal case with a 6 volt lantern battery like Fish was talkin about for $70.00 and thats a little steep if u ask me. But he swears by them and thats all he uses.

Merk what volt is the motor?

thanks

I need to do some checking but might know where to get motors really resonable.

A reasonable priced housing that can handle some abuse will be your next hurdle.

Switches, potentiometers, and wire are all inexpensive items.

I found and bought one from Today's Tackle.com it works great and was priced at $30.00 Plus shipping and handling. A friend of mine uses one and always seems to stick more fish.

http://todaystackle.com/

If you didn't have things laying around you would have a hard time making one for that price.

It sounds like it is only one speed but for sure it is a good price.