• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wild Cleared a Roster Spot

HaveBaitWillFish

My buddy heard that the Wild cleared a roster spot for Thursday's game. For.........#10...Hopefully. I'm so sick of Gaborick. I'm onto his game. Only play half or 3/4 of this year to extend his career. Start pouring it on to increase his free agency value. The worst part is that the wild won't be able to trade him because we will be in a playoff race. Just another Minnesota sports story.

The whole thing sucks. You know he will leave and when he does he will turn into a super star and win a cup somewhere else.

The good thing about him playing somewhere else is we might get to see the boogie man put Gaborik through the glass smile

I'd leave him sit for the rest of the season, why waste a roster spot for him when you could be grooming a younger player who actually wants to play here? Oh sure he could score a bunch, but rest assured he will dissappear when playoff hockey starts. Such a waste of talent!

ole

Has anybody else noticed that Lemaire is starting to use Boogey a little more in the offense and not just an enforcer? I seen in the past few games he posts up right in front of the goalie for rebounds and to be used as a screen. I think the Wild are missing old Parrish.

Boogies out there b/c none of our forwards (except Clutterbuck and Koivu) will go anywhere near the front of the net, or, gasp, into the corners to dig the puck out. Bunch of skirts is what we got here.