• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Good battery charger for sleeper house?

HOGEYE

Question

I have a wheel house that is wired for 110 and 12V. I have 2 deep cycles and a Honda 2000 generator. Looking for a smart charger that I can leave connected that is smart. I just want to turn off the generator at night and be good to go. I don't want to worry about over charging. Any good pruducts to recommend? Would be nice to use the same unit for the boat in the summer.

2 answers to this question

I prefer Dual Pro chargers but there are other good ones too. I've heard some really good things about the Minn Kota chargers and there is a rebate on some of the MK models if you buy before the end of December.

As expensive as batteries are these days, I think that a top-quality battery charger is the way to go. You only have to extend the life of your batteries a little bit to get the charger to pay for itself.

If you want, you can check them out at Pro Fishing Supply Battery Chargers