• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

superior bay area

Scales, I haven't heard how they are doing, but the fellows out there are after walleyes. The bottom is mostly sand, and there are some breaklines and a bit of structure here and there.

I've only fished the bay once for eyes, and didn't see any, but they are out there.

their after walleye, I've been out there only 1 time early morning didn't do well, but I hear the bite is excellent from 3to7 pm. a freind of mine went down last wed. 2 guys 11 eyes and probably missed 30 biggest one 5 pounds. (Ihate working afternoons)

------------------

Lots of small eyes and the ocasional keeper. Those who are doing well know where the breaklines and rock are. Jig spoons and dead stick a shiner 3-6 inches off bottom. Play the current.
Condor how much ice did you have out on the flats. 24 plus?

Hello Fellow fisherpeople smile.gif Anyone been out here fishing? I was there Thurs. and got 2 Wally's 17" and 22" nice fish. I fished from 4-7pm. Then went back Fri. from 11am-2pm and missed a couple good fish. And i was there last night from 4-8pm and got a dandy 20" walleye and a jumb perch oh yea and an eelpout i wanted to keep it but no idea how to clean them ugly buggers smile.gif I was just wondering if anyone is having similar or better success i was fishing in 8-10 feet of water.

Have been on the rock piles off and on and its been hit and miss. One night you will get a couple and miss a few and another you wont get bit. Look for rock or depth changes or get just off the channel. The humps straight out of the Big ship should be good. They are on the park point side of the channel about 50 yards.