• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Could you hold this still?

anyone ever take notice that the hunter almost looked like a maniquin? Just looking at the hunters hand when the moose was by the arrow, something just looked a little off to me. If it was indeed a real person....hats off to them, I know i couldnt do it

Ever see the footage of the cow on campus at the University of Alaska? A female student walks out of the dorm and turns away from a moose. The cow lifts its hoof and with one snap of the wrist hits the girl in the back of the head knocking her flat to the sidewalk ans killing her instantly.

Through in the fact that the cow is with a calf and I'd be long gone.

I agree, that something looks fishy with the maniquin.Hans

Found this on another site.

886 posts

Montreal Quebec

Re: Can a hunter get any closer? (21XDC) » 1:17 PM 11/15/2008 Reply Edit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That video comes from my neck of the wood. I actually know a couple of guys that writes for that magazine

That video was done just to show how curious a moose can be

BTW it's a dummy and not a real person

Marc