• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

OU vs Florida

FasterThanYou23

Tebow's toughness and will to win + Harvin's speed = National Champs. Also I think Urban Meyer and his staff out coached Bob Stoops in the second half. That inside out option Florida was running was pretty awesome, I have never seen that option before with the shuffle pass up the middle to the tight end.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Texas could BARELY beat an overrated Ohio State. USC is better than Texas by a bunch and Utah is undefeated.

Right now I'd say we start next week with Fl vs Tx and USC vs. Utah in Round 1 and then the championship game (round 2) the day before the superbowl...

PLAYOFFS!!!

Dog... don't you think there may have a bit of let-down for the Texas players all things considered? I mean knowing a team you beat is going to be playing play for the National title has to be a bit of let down.

I do think that Texas and Florida are the best teams.

Playoff...nuff said.