• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

OU vs Florida

FasterThanYou23

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not?

The only thing that's really missing from his game is his passing accuracy, and he's only a junior so he'll get better. He's big, he's athletic, he's smart, he's tough, and he's a leader. If his passing accuracy comes around (he has the arm strength already), he has the potential to become a great NFL quarterback.

Never say never. Just look at Tavaris Jackson! wink

Tebow will get drafted 2nd round as an hb/te type player.Thats what hes built for.Maybe run him out of a wildcat formation.Hes a great college qb dont get me wrong,but being qb in the nfl is a whole other world.But hey I hope he can prove me wrong,its not that I dont like him or wish him bad.I just dont see an nfl qb out of him.

Yeah, I hear ya. I think he gets that a lot due to him being labeled another "running quarterback". But I think if his passing comes around, he will be a complete package. His style of running is more of the hard-nose-take-on-the-middle-linebacker type, so I don't think that will award him with a long NFL career unless he changes his style.

He needs to work on that release.If he shortens up his release and really works on his accuracy.Id give him a chance.But with that long wined up,nfl db's will jump all over that.Also I think if he puts his shoulder down in the nfl like he is in college he'll get a big wake up call.I know hes big and physical,but he hasnt met ray lewis or brian urlacher on the field yet.

Coach Dog I had to laugh when you said all he has to do is be more accurate. That would be like saying Joe Blow would be a good pitcher if he could only throw strikes. Sometimes when I see him play I want to grab the shotgun, reminds me of a flock of mallards locked up.

Not a Tebow hater, just don't think he has the tools to be a good Qb. Great football player and leader tho.

With the OU bit, just think they are playing the best football when it counts, late in the year. Will they beat Florida? My guess, 35-30 OU

Well, I know it is debatable and the big 12 has been a pretty good conference this year but we just watched the #1 and #2 teams play each other in the last game of the year for the conference title. I think that is a pretty darn good year. Plus the SEC has won the title 3 out of the last 5 years. After this year it will be 4 out of 6.

Gotta give Florida credit. They took OU out of their game, especially in the second half.

Harvin and Gresham are going to be exciting to watch in the NFL. Bradford got exposed a little bit. He doesn't have the strongest arm and it cost them. The kid is amazingly accurate though.