• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FLW Bass Fishing League?

Does anybody plan on fishing the FLW Bass Fishing League in the Great Lakes division?

Here are the dates and locations I found on the FLW

Also, has anybody fished this before, and how did you like it?

Copeland West - Clinton Street Boat Ramp Lacrosse, WI 5/16

Chamber of Commerce Park Winnconne, WI 6/20

Washington Street Park Praririe Du Chien, WI 7/18

Wabasha City Ramp at Ike's Park Wabasha, WI 8/8

Copeland West - Clinton Street Boat Ramp Lacrosse, WI 9/12 - 9/13

Captain Kirk's Marina Fort Madison, IA 10/1 - 10/3

That is right. But for the great lakes region it says the 12th registration starts. They start different regions on different dates. I am think about giving it a whirl, would like to know what people thought of it if they did it last year.

Thats a great idea. And actually after looking at the locations of the B.A.S.S weekend series events for our region they are even closer to home for me. Payouts and costs to enter don't seem to be much different either. I might have to change my mind on the which ones to enter. Because the B.A.S.S ones are closer I should sign up for all of them, and just pick some of the FLW ones that are within a couple hour drive for me. Thanks for your help.

bryguy,

Let me know what FLW events you want to fish when you decide what you want to do. I will be fishing the Great Lakes Division again this year and do not have a co-angler to sign up with. The BFLs are well run events and with the miles and miles of river to fish, they are very challenging as well.

bryguy,

Let me know what FLW events you want to fish when you decide what you want to do. I will be fishing the Great Lakes Division again this year and do not have a co-angler to sign up with. The BFLs are well run events and with the miles and miles of river to fish, they are very challenging as well.

Find a boater with a Ranger and your in, it's that simple. If you can't find a boater you can always apply by yourself. Go to the FLW HSOforum and the rules are explained very well there. To find a boater you might have to visit a site that is geared more to bass tourney fishing.

i fished my first bfl as a co angler when i was 17 so if you are 19 you shouldn't have any problem with it. I would sign up asap just so you know you are guaranteed a spot in the tournament. Sometimes there are way more co anglers then boaters, that is why its a good ideal to sign up early.