• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Next seasons trips???????

MUSKY18

With the winter blues upon us, has anyone started planning their trips for next season yet? Never too early to start thinking and making reservations at your favorite resort, as most of the good ones fill up FAST!!!!

I will be spending two weeks up on LOTW, one week at the end of June and one week during early August. Can't wait!!!!

Plans are in the works to hit Illinois and maybe Ten this spring to get in shape!

Plus want to make some weekend trips to Leech and Vermillion. Haven't fished Leech in almost 10 years and I hear her callng to me!!! smile

I'll do my usual muskie outings- 5 days on LOW in mid July on a Father/Son Trip, and four days in mid Aug with the big kids. I'll also hit the central and East central lakes a little more next year- no elk hunting trip to eat up my time in the Fall, so I'll be able to fish more. I hope to do a Plantan, Cass, Leech type trip at some point next year.

JRedig:

If you are up fishing the central MN lakes, holler at me. Don't live more than 40 minutes from any of them and we should chuck some plugs

I got it, I got it! lol. Didn't we do this in another thread already? wink hehe.

I think we'll hit the Big Chip next year for sure. Looking for a trip somewhere in northern MN, not sure exactly where. Be nice to get a big pike trip in too, Wisconsin really doesn't have much to offer as far as that's concerned.

Originally Posted By: MUSKY18
JRedig:

If you are up fishing the central MN lakes, holler at me. Don't live more than 40 minutes from any of them and we should chuck some plugs

I got it, I got it! lol. Didn't we do this in another thread already? wink hehe.

Hey, same here. Make it known when you're going out so I can follow you guys around the lake, haha.

It will be the Lower Manitou in Canada for me. Mid-late June, all the Lakers you can handle in the morning and then when are arms are tired we will go and search for Muskies. Not the easiest lakes for Muskies but the ones that we saw were huge and with 30ft visability, you can see them comming from a long ways a way!

Musky18,

I will gladly trade a day on Leech for a day on Alex! We should look into stting something up the first week or so in September.

FOR SURE!!!! Like I said, I haven't been on Leech in quite a few years and would love to get back into the "know" up there. Would gladly take you around for a day on Alex.

Sept would be prime!

Bronze....you can follow me around the lake anytime you want, or jump in the boat with us. I am pretty sure I know a one armed bandit that would come out with us as well!

i get one more weeks vacation next year so i'm going to use it for fun away from it all. either the chippewa flowage, muskegon bay, or some obscure river somewhere out in the boonies. but the st. lawerance has been on my agenda for at least ten years. so many choices. good thing i have lot's of time to decide huh? smilefrown

Can anyone give me information about the chain of lakes east of Ely near BWCAW entry point #31 (N. Kawashiwi River)? Looking to give them a try around opener but have never fished the area before.