• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Check out this #2, Have you seen this yet???

In Dunn County north of Menomonie (Connorsville) a farmer was combining corn and ran over this bear in a den. The den was a hole in the ground covered with corn stalks and the combine drove right over the den killing the bear. This story was confirmed by Steve Olson today, Steve works for St. Croix County Land and Water Conservation Department and lives about 2-miles from the farm where the bear was killed. Steve had a large bear on trail camera a couple of years ago, this may or may not have been the bear.

Hanging weight (no insides) of this bear was 618

pounds. Rough measurements from head to tail (no legs) 7 feet and around

the heart girth he was 6 ft around.

Bear010.jpg

Came from my brother who lives and sells feed in Dunn County.

Not to be confused with the mountain lions, deer in a combine, and monster Amish Buck shot near Greenbush.

If you haven't seen this yet, maybe I redeemed myself a little bit.

That bear is from BC in Canada, its been floating around for some time now...JK grin

Was waiting for pics to appear, its been at the meat locker in Augusta WI since during gun season. Skull measurements will be interesting.

The fuzzy edges on the bear make it look photo shopped. Stfcatfish from the photography forum has a good eye for fakes see what he thinks.

If I'm not mistaken, I think I just heard the woman ask the bear to turn and cough. Hans

Yeah, actually the picture is real. All you paranoid people on here make me laugh. You think everything is photoshopped. Just because it didn't happen to you, you think it is fake. This is why my husband and I refuse to EVER post a picture on here if we happen to shoot a big critter because some on here would whine and cry that it's photoshopped or fake. Well guess what, some things in life are real. Some of you are good for a laugh, thats for sure.

I vouch that a very large black bear ended up hanging in the meat locker in Augusta WI. As for the actual size, story, and photo posted here - I don't know.

Must be some better photos, hopefully some will surface soon. I don't know why anyone would mess with a photo of an already large bear, but anything goes on the net these days.

fishtrapgirl - can you get some more photos?

Here's another monster hit by vehicle in the central part of scoonie - also not far from my stomping grounds. I'll vouch again for this one.

bigbear.jpg