• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bass Lake (St. Croix Cty)

I lived in that area as well till late September. Bass Lake has nice gills in it but they didnt get nice biting on every hook they saw.

When they bite you will get decent to very nice fish. Usually fish just off the landing.

Try Squaw Lake between Star Prairie and New RIchmond.

Thanks Steve,
I noticed a ton of Ice houses and fishermen on the lake during the winter.

Are there crappies in this lake or they all fishing for Bluegills?

How about northern sizes....any info?

Fisher02

There are some nice bluegills in there.Mainly people fish the weedier north end for them.Go out there during the week and ask some of them retired dudes that go there every day for some tips.They're good guys.Good Luck Fishing!!!

I personally have only fished it a couple times only because other lakes where I lived were closer and provided better fishing. My buddy from Hudson fishes it a fair amount and he talks mostly about the gills. Wish I knew more.