• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gregg Thomas at St. Cloud Muskies, Inc - Feb 2nd, 2009

50inchpig

Thanks 50inch. I saw that was the title, but was just curious if you knew anything more specific about the discussion. "Blueprints of Musky Success" could include a discussion of a lot of different things, should be interesting anyway.

Yeah, did ya like my 2nd post there? Ha - I figured you could read as well as the next guy, I just wasn't sure what to say.

I have not attended any of his clinics or fished with him before so I'm not sure about the methodology, but like Buck said, he seems like a pretty straight shooter and whatever he's doing seems to be working.

Hopefully someone who's seen him speak before will weigh in.

I've seen gregg talk a few times and spent some time talking 1 on 1 with him. Very straight shooter, imo. Very excited and serious about muskies. I don't think he inflates anything, if it's worked for him, he'll tell you so it can hopefully work for you.

I think you guys will see me there, someone bump this thread closer to the date or i'll never remember...

Just a reminder guys - lots of fun musky stuff to do during the winter between the St. Cloud, Chapter 54, the Metro chapters of MI, and the FM chapter.

Anyone checking out Road Rules this weekend? Remember, women are free, DeBo.

It was a good time, Gregg gave away a full day trip and talked about short line trolling, eels and tubes, and a couple other things. I was impressed by his genuine concern and enthusiasm for the resource here in MN and his support was much appreciated by St. Cloud MI.