• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Remember..................

zamboni

so should all people grow long hair then to try to get penalties?

Actually, using hair to tackle someone isn't a penalty. Kind of my point- they need to either get it cut or put it up under the helmet before someone gets hurt

My son and I were having this same discussion yesterday during the football games on TV. It is a sad day that makes me feel really old when there is a rule issued in the NFL regarding tackling by the hair, but it is legal to "tackle" a person by the hair, provided that you release the hair after the "tackle". My son said that was put into place after somebody had pulled a long-haired player down by his locks and proceeded to pull and twist him back to his feet BY HIS HAIR! Too wild.

I am a dinosaur and my first thoughts were much the same as previous posts here....Great Clips Dude...Only $8.99 Problem Solved. LOL

Windy