• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WR ?

Big River

Marvin Harrison at Cinci should be a good matchup even tho he really hasnt produced well this year.

Personally i would go with lance moore(Drew Brees all i need to say) and Bernard berrian(against detroit c'mon!!!!)

I give up on helping people choose. earlier in the week I would have said moore also. In my league I benched vincent jackson for moore, jackson exploded for 150 and a score on my bench so Im hoping moore does alright

Moore for sure. Mason has been all or nothing and is still fighting the injury. I'm guessing this is a playoff game for you. If you think you need to score alot of points to win I would take the risk on Mason. If an average score will get you by then stick in Berrian as I think he will get some looks but it will be the AD show.