• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Motorcycle is stuck in garage

The_Duckslayer

Well I have my motorcycle in the garage. Have done nothing to is because up till a little over a week ago I was riding it. With the snow that we have now that is not gonna happen again for a while. I think that I am going to have to get a big quilt and cover the thing up though! Just hate to see it sitting there knowing that I can not get on her and go fer a ride. Dang, I love to ice fish but I sure do miss the bike as well. Might trailer our bikes down south in Feb to get some riding in though! That would be great! Any one else looking to do that? Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

My mom and dad snowbird every year to Florida. I've been telling myself the last couple of years to go visit them and bring the bike.

It bites right into my ice fishing, tho. I know I should take some time and go visit my folks, but a guy only has so much ice fishing time.

My mom and dad snowbird every year to Florida. I've been telling myself the last couple of years to go visit them and bring the bike.

It bites right into my ice fishing, tho. I know I should take some time and go visit my folks, but a guy only has so much ice fishing time.

Boilerguy... I speak from experience when I say you have a lot more time left to ice fish than you do to go and see your parents. I would give anything to be able to go and hang out with dad one more time. Not preaching, I'm just sayin...

Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Both mine and my other half bikes have been sitting for most of the year (his broken down, mine well nothing wrong apart from I'm pregnant), I know how you feel to have one of your babies just sitting there my bike was and is still my baby I give her a pat every time I walk by her...poor thing lol...Now with the baby on the way I think it may be time to sell both of them and buy the sleeper fish house...I would love to take a ride down south one time before we make the decision to sell but that may need to wait till I'm not so preggo lol, If you go take some pics to share, its always nice to see happy riders.

Be safe and happy riding

Oh yeah... will get some pictures. Welcome aboard! Hope to hear from ya now and then! We were at the Yamaha dealer in Faribault last night. Looking to trade mama's 650 in on an 1100. She had test driven it before the weather turned bad and now she is just kind of waiting to see what the new 950's look like. Of course they don't have one of them yet but should soon. She just started riding this year and just loves it. The 650 never was a "keeper" bike just something used and in-expensive for her to learn on and figure out if she even liked it and now it is time to upgrade. They have a realy purdy 1100 Silverado sitting there. She wants to go to TX in Feb to see the middle son and we can get some riding in. Just need to find a covered trailer trailer to beg, borrow, or steal to haul them down there with. While kids are a 24X7 operation I could never be talked into selling a bike because we had one. Of course that is easy for me to say as we are now empty nesters! Still if nothing else ya have to get back and forth to work! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Thank you for the welcome smile

It would be alot of fun to travel south and ride till your hearts content or your iron butt has melted, especially when everyone in mn sits and stares at their baby locked up for the season.

It's nice to hear that your mrs loves to ride as well always nice to see other women out there enjoying it.

Riding is how me and my other half met,so riding is important to us since it has that memory factor to it, selling the bikes isn't something we wanna do but with the baby comming a wheelhouse would get more use then the portable soooo its a scream and a pull of the hair and a yell of what to do lol.

I wish I knew how to add pics here I would post some of the bikes we have, I have an 03 Yamaha Yzf R6 special edition, my other half has a 92 Kawi zx7 (she's getting old so thats why she aint workin to well right now).

Keep us posted if ya's get the new Yami smile