• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I don't know of any that close.But I have caught some big ones up on Yellow Lake by Webster.It's a little farther but you do have a shot at some walleyes too,in the evening.Later.

pbow,

the bay to the left of the landing in 9-12', or the north side near the cluster of shacks. One of them is mine. The shacks are set in a string on the deep edge of the breakline from the sand flat. The bigger perch seem to run 14-18'.

There is also a rock pile south east of the north side cluster of shacks (there is a Packer Shack on the edge). Both the rock pile and the edge of the sand flat have had a passive bite all day long.

The only active day bite I have found is in/near the weedline on top of the sand flat in about 8-12'. Hope this helps.

Good Luck,

------------------
Jeff Phelan
Fish On LLC
[email protected]