• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just wondering where you are heading this weekend. Hopefully mission control will let me out and me hit some lakes this weekend. Hit Minnisuing this last Saturday for about two hours and hit a big zero but their driving all over the lake with 12-14" of ice.
Shoot me a post or a e-mail

[email protected]

See Ya!!!

Jar Jar

Jar,

Sorry buddy, we've got friends coming for the weekend, so my only possibility is an afternoon/evening bite somewhere Sunday. Our friends are leaving sometime Sunday, probably late morning, but not sure.

The river has been a dud lately, and I've kind of got a hankering to get back to Middle Eau Claire and watch the flags fly toward dark. The fish were small last time Northlander and I went, but there were lots of them, and I've found a second spot near the one we were on that's a good area, too. They're driving out on that lake, too, which makes things easier.

Haven't heard that Minnesuing has much of an evening walleye bite, but I'm open to most anything, if I'm free. Tried Minn in the evening in very shallow water once last winter for 'eyes on the advice of a local bait shop guy, but didn't see any fish.

Also, Boulder Lake outside Duluth has a pretty good evening bit going on, and I know a couple spots there. Do you have a Minn license?

I'll let you know if Sunday's in, and we can figure something out.

------------------
"I've driven farther before to catch fewer fish . . ."
Steve Foss
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by stfcatfish (edited 01-07-2003).]