• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A buck that really sits tight

eric29

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• I picked this stuff up at Fleet a month or so ago when the Boxelder bugs first started coming out, and I had them all over in my house. I bet you after one spraying around the edges of the house and the door thresholds I haven’t had five bugs in my house since. My wife was killing 20 to 25 of the dam things a day crawling around the living room and bedrooms. Bad thing is I haven’t seen hardly a hummingbird since either, I’ve been told they are really susceptible to insecticides. It worked great on the ants to. 
    • Thanks for the id! Here is a flock of some Eastern tiger swallowtails.          
    • I went to take my little boat out and found a wren nested in the winch tower.  Little chirps coming from inside.  Momma not happy.   Figured I’d wait a week or two since I didn’t really need it yet and they could clear out.  Then I found out wrens often nest twice per year and up till August! 🤨   Guess I’ll be disturbing them after all.
    • cardinals are back at the bird bath too!!  jays too!!   but ants here too..     
    • its that time of year.......we havent had much rain here and there starting to show up here too!!!!!! i've been raging war with them gawd darn f#@$%^ boxelder bugs though!!!!!🥴   birds are slowly starting to make a return, i've actually have had robins feeding out of my big sunflower feeders lately. seen a papa cardinal feeding the youngins too!!!!!👍
    • Ants overran me this week on the oriole feeder. A little spray of ant killer at the bottom foot of the pole seems to have stopped them. These were the little tiny ones. I’m guessing all the rain really flooded their nests. 
    • Weird bug on the deck.    
    • BUT......... you'll never know were bigfoot is lurking!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤗   sorry........🥴 that Mike89 guy dared me to say it!!!!!!!🤓
    • I think I'll take crazy fun,  over crazy everyday life now a days! An't no one doing drive-bys on a mini trail! 😆

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.