• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Humminbird 45 vs. 55

Lane

I was looking at the new Hummingbird flashers last night, and i really like what i was seeing.

In your opinion is the extra $100 i would have to pay to upgrade from a 45 to the 55 worth it. is the ability to change the colors on the HB 55 flasher, an additional 800watts of peak to peak power, and the ability to add a target line on the flasher worth $100? Other then those three differences I can not really see how the 45 is any different then the 55.

Lane - you nailed the differences. The only other difference that I know of is that the 55 comes with a soft pack and the 45 doesn't, but there's rebate out there until the end of the month where you can get the soft pack for the 45 for $8. In my opinion the 45 is a better value.

I carry all brands of flashers and would be happy to help you out if you have any other questions.