• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Merry Christmas, cheeseheads.

Hey you dairy-staters:

Ice reports, tales of fish caught and lost at the hole, of bait and shelters and heaters and motor breakdowns -- well, that's what these posts are about.

But as I write this, Christmas Eve approaches, and I hope the season will reward you.

And they abandoned their work, and gave short goodbyes to their families and mustered where the ice was thick, the lanterns ran hot and the fish, well, the fish cooperated as much as fish typically do.

It is good to love to fish, to know where they are and how to catch them.

Is it better to know nothing of fish but much of families? I think so.

Good fishing everyone. Fishing aside, have a Christmas full of loved ones. It will all be over too soon, so be with those who matter.

And when the turkey's nothing but bones on the cutting board, go fish!

And when you come back, post your reports. cool.gif

That's true.After all the ice fishing I've done so far this year with the early ice,it will be good to take some time for the family.But make no mistake about it.If there was a window of opportunity to get out on the ice after all the festivities,I'd be gone.I doubt it will happen.Merry Christmas!!!