• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

favorite ice fishing photos!

icefishing21

Those are lakes that allow boat motors of 25 hp and less. You still cannot use power augers on them unless you are on the non-wilderness side of the lake. For example, Fall Lake is mostly outside the wilderness, but the portion of it that is in the wilderness, you cannot use any motors.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What HSOforum is that?

Outboards are allowed in certain areas of the BWCAW. Power augers are not allowed in any portion the BWCAW unless you are a person covered by the 1854 Treaty.

If it was Gunflint Lake that isn't in the BWCAW, so no big deal.

If you were in the B'dub... well you got away with one grin

Originally Posted By: ate1cropy
Originally Posted By: icefishing21
i thought id start a topic on favorite ice fishing photos of 2008-2009 because i love seeing those cool pics.

heres my first one, taken tonight on a lake in the south metro.

DSCN1550.jpg

Orchard right???

yupp!

I knew it... How have you been doing out there? I have not been out there in a couple weeks. I use to fish right where you are in the picture maybe a lil deeper.

S2H

that bottom bunk you are sleeping on....is that a slid out from the other bunk ??

Great Photos keep up the good work!

Yeah. Its one of the big sleeper houses at McQuoids Inn on Mille Lacs. Its a good idea to save some needed room in ice houses. Also a great spot when the rattle reel goes off next to your head in the middle of the night.

newoodhntr,

sorry didn't get reply earlier. You had 1/2 the name with your question. "Shack" in the first pic is a "Zack Shack."

Come out of ND, but have several dealers in MN. First year w/ it, and really like it. Very, very warm. No frills. Spray on insulation. Floats, yup, in ND all houses have to float by law. Tad spendy, but worth it, esp. if you get lucky and find a used one.

Help with photos: I have some great pics from LOW last year that I would like to post, however I can't seem to figure out how to post the picture, even using photobucket. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also tried to view the faqs, but no luck. Thanks!!!