• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HT shelter light

Blainebob

The round 24 LED lights?

They work very well. I put two of them in my Otter Lodge and lights up the area nice.

Don't know about battery life, but I imagine they should go quite a while. Should be pretty easy to do the math and figure it out. They use 4 AA's

I think the claim is 80hrs. I would guess anywhere from 50-60hrs

I got one at F Farm last year and put rechargeable batteries in it. after a few minutes the bulbs started exploding. I exchanged it for another one and the same thing happened. I think as long as you don't use rechargeable batteries in it they're good. I got a 48 led light from Northern and it works fine on the rechargeable batteries.

I have the UFO light and the 12 volt LED Robe Light.

Hands down the rope light is better light. Zip tie to the pipe in your portable or mount in your preminant house for late night fishing or night light. I have and extra VEX battery that i use for the rope lights. This is better than buying AA batteries all the time. I tore my UFO ligtht apart to try and wire for a VEX battery but have not fiqured it out yet.

Good luck

These lights work well for the money. You can get alot of run time out of them and I love how portable they are. I did have one [PoorWordUsage] out on me right away, so I assume that was a defective one, but the other one I have has worked fine without an issue. I also picked up one of the 42 light units from Northern Tool a few weeks ago, and though I haven't used it on the ice yet, I have in the garage as a work light, and have been real happy with it.

I have had the LEDs explode on me when I was using regular batteries. I currently have 2 of them and when they break I am done with them. The other day one of the rings of lights were dimmer than the other, not built with quality or probly not designed for the cold. They give off good light I will give them that.