• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

REVENGE!!!!

Oh it was humiliating but after the performance with the Jets I figured we would not do very well.

But didn't I see somewhere long about July where people were picking the Vikings to be the division champs???? The packers weren't even supposed to be a factor this year.

We have had our good years and bad just like everyone else. The 70's and 80's were one BIG string of bad years. But you know it is funny how every football player still loves the opportunity to play at Lambeau Field. There truly is a Mistique about going there. Title Town got its name for that reason and us cheese head are proud of that!!!!:o

Alls fair in love and Football as they say. I have these same discussions with a few friends of mine who happen to be Bear and Viking fans. grin.gif

Like my earlier post said about the pack in the playoffs they will get a reality check.

If we want to go back a few years and revisit the losses of the Vikes lets also reflect a litte on the pack. Has anyone watched a Packer game in the 70's or how about the 80's and even into the eary 90's. I remember a superbowl a few years ago when the packers were favored to win and they lost by a lot.

I guess what I am saying is that what your team did last year or 5 years ago is really irrelevent. The only thing that matters is this year. Vikings fans were expecting about what we got from our team this year and I think a lot of us saw what we expected from the pack as well. Of course except for the packer fans who were astonished midway through the 4th qtr when they were leaving the blowout. I thought you guys always supported your team???

Turn Lambau back into a John Deere dealership.