• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

REVENGE!!!!

Hey it's too bad that the game was fixed. Lots of blown calls and the refs don't even get reprimanded. The only thing that might happen to them is that they might not get to officiate far into the playoffs. The Packers should have lost, and showed how unsportsmanlike they can be. Pull your head out of your @#$!

Oh poor Baby, just another [PoorWordUsage]ed off Mudduck!!! Would think you people would be used to the taste of blowing games in the end. Just remember you can always watch the PACK in the playoffs. Better luck next year sucka.

Seems to me there was some bad officiating on both sides of the line. Much like went on in Viqueen land a few weeks prior. And if I am not mistaken who could not complete very many passes in the second half. Dainty Daunte I believe his name is... You want to win you got to make them catches. The packers have had their share of incompletions which led to the big L.

So until the queens can wear the crown it will not make a difference if they have the best records every season. And even then there are very few teams out there that can boast the records and titles in the one and only Title Town.

FYI who is the #1 voted player for the Pro Bowl so far this year?????? Definitely not Daunte!!!! Way to go Brett! grin.gif

GO Pack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and how I hate to say this Go Dallas, Pittsburgh, Giants and ugh Even da Bears. We need all the help we can to get to have that good old Lambeau home field advantage...

Obviously the fishing must suck big time here in the land of 10,000 cheeses to put up an arguement over a bad football game in a fishing forum.

Free piece of advice: Cheese make good bait.

um excuse me.......didnt the NFL admit that there were 9 calls that shouldnt have been made!!!! one of those calls was the pass interference on Corey Chavous nullifying the interception made on that play by Jack Brewer. If that interception would have stood, then the vikings would have swept the season series.

and another thing, most of the vikings loses were close and most of the packers wins were close. The vikings arn't as bad as their record and the pack are not as good as their record shows

If you guys want to hang your hat on that victory, be my guest. What a terrible display by a terrible team. I've got friends that are Pecker fans and they were even embarassed by the game and win...Good luck in the playoffs - you'll need it.

tjhunter

FYI all 9 miscalls were not in favor of the Vikings either. If memory serves correctly there were 2 pass interferance calls that were missed against the Vikings that would have opened the game up for the Pack. Pi$$ poor officiating is a problem league wide. Pack got burned when we were in the Metrodome and you feel the Vikes were burned in Lambeau. What goes around comes around. At least that is what it appears to be.

Any and all of these teams are capable of beating eachother "On Any Given Sunday"!! Look at the most recent Super bowl winning year of the Packers. O and 8 Indy beat the soon to be champs. And I do believe the Vikes beat them too in the Metrodome. They lost a couple of battles but won the War.

Fact is this year Minnesota has not been on the plus side of those encounters and the Packers have. So lets not cry in your ten thousand lakes over spilt cheese. Next thing you know we will have to get some wine.. But better not chill it cause their QB may not be able to hold on to that either grin.gif

Merry Xmas to all and to all GO PACK....

(PS I don't ice fish so got to do something in the off season smile.gif

Vikings fans are aware of how bad their team is this year, yet the Packer fans brag of barely being able to beat them at home. If you are the best of 4 terrible teams are you any good??? Packers better hope for a first round bye cuz thats the only way they are getting to the second round for a reality check. Bring back the Majik man.

MJR,

Good point. You may also point out that they only won because of bad calls by refs.

Cheese still make good bait. Get your eyes off the tube and onto the poles, they're bending!!!

[This message has been edited by basshunter (edited 12-19-2002).]

Hey avid packer fan here or cheesehead,what ever you consider us but the refs definitly bleww that game for the Vikes for what I heard.It's just water under the bridge now(or ice) so what are you guys doing sitting in front of the tube on Sundays instead of being on the ice or in the woods,the weather has been great and the fishing is too!!!!
Just my two cents!

FLAGG!!!!

Jar Jar

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Avid Viking fan here. We beat the Pack, they beat us. Officiating needs improvement on both sides. The Vikes lost fair and sqaure at Packer land.

It's just nice knowing they didn't win with a good feeling about NEXT YEAR grin.gif

Lets face it anytime any of the NFC north plays eachother standings mean absoultely nothing. They all want to be the one that can say they won in Lambeau. Just like we would love to say we won in their house. This is truly the one division that knows what the word Rivalry means. Go to any of these games and you just feel it in the air.

Officiating is at an all time low these days. And that is too bad that their misques can taint the outcome of the game. The officiating crews in the box should have the last say with replay to over turn any poor or blatently missed calls.

Yes we can use a bye week but there is one thing for certain, The road to the second week will go through Green Bay if we don't and We will Make it to that point. Now Tampa is another story....... If we get the bye then we will just have to see how Tampa likes the cold.

Sometimes it is better to be underrated then no one sees you coming when yo blind side them grin.gif And if you lose There is always next season.

The Packers really showed their stuff on Saturday. Finally an end to the 'Brett Farve is 34 and 0 when it's below 34 degrees'

This game finally shows the Pack really wasn't as good as everyone had thought.

tjhunter

The cheeses took a major beating. Must have been a major disappointment to loose by such a large margin on your own home field with the home land environment working against the opponent.

Yup, a lot like that one, and a lot like the one that knocked the Vikes out of the playoffs coupla years back when they were a shoo-in for the Super Bowl.

Those darn Falcons sure know how to ruin climbs to the top. grin.gif

Well, the Pack played so poorly they deserved the drubbing they got. And not everyone thought the Pack was so good. The got worse as the season wore on, not better.

Before we know it, we'll be trading all new potshots next August and we'll see how the land lays then.

[This message has been edited by stfcatfish (edited 01-06-2003).]

No I think it was like the one the Falcons put on the Vikings a few years ago to bounce them out of the Super Bowl.

Them darn Dirty Birds....

But Brett will be back... And 34-1 in the cold still ain't a bad record to have grin.gif

Yeh, something like the 15-1 beating only except the punishment the cheeses got was just a tad worse (27-7, LOL).

How in the world does a team get a total point score of 1? Would definitely have to be a CHEESE thing.

Disclaimer:
Hope all you cheeseheads don't mind, this is just a little bit of fun between the two states.