• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LOST

mrklean

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben definatly wants control of the island back but I thought there was something when he left the island that he would not be able to return to the island......well I guess we will have to wait and c what happens

Man, the more I know about Faraday, the more I want to know. He is going to as key this season as Jack was up to now. Is his Mom the same lady as the time-telling lady that Ben is working with and Desmond already knows?

Widmore as a hostile??? That's a nice twist. I think the hostility between Ben and Widmore is going to stem from this. Something along the lines of Widmore was next in line to head up the hostiles until Ben came along, and Widmore's aggressive attitude after hearing this got him exiled from the island by Ben. This explains Widmore's desire to get back to the island and kill Ben, the defacto leader of the hostiles.

What is Charlotte's constant going to be? We need her to stay around just to keep some eye candy other than Juliet. smile

Poor Desmond. He'll eventually have to make a decision to either stay with his wife and kid like he wants to do, or go back to the island like he has to do.

And then there's the wild card, Locke. For someone as spititual as he is, he sure doesn't care about anyone else anymore. He kills at will and is very selfish all of a sudden. Who knows where his vendetta is going?

How does the guy that gave Locke the compass time travel? They have shown him mulitple times in different years and he looks the same. What time is he really from? 50 years ago with the militants, the present with Ben, some time in between? Didn't he visit locke when he was a kid to test him? He also recruited Juliet to come to the island. That guy intrigues me as well.

Are you him brotha?

How does the guy that gave Locke the compass time travel? They have shown him mulitple times in different years and he looks the same. What time is he really from? 50 years ago with the militants, the present with Ben, some time in between? Didn't he visit locke when he was a kid to test him? He also recruited Juliet to come to the island. That guy intrigues me as well.

That hasn't been revealed yet, in that hour long show recap before the opener the teaser at the bottom from the writers was that he always looks the same age

Bad Ben is back! I knew he was in it only for himself!

How about this: Ellie (the blonde Other from 1954) is ...wait for it... Daniel's Mom; Eloise Hawking, Desmond's fortune teller! And... Charles Widmore is his Dad! The ages work, she looks familiar at a young age to him, Widmore knows where she is and had funded Faraday's lab, and she and Widmore have a connection in their 20's. Now she is working with Ben to get back her son, but might have a Widmore agenda of her own after all.

Next week; Breaking Hurley out of jail, Desmond arrives in California, and a plane; flown by Frank the pilot, leaves with Ben, Jack, Kate, Aaron, Sayid, Sun, Hurley, Desmond, and Dead Locke for the island! Yeah, right. That would take about 30 episodes for LOST writers.

More Black Monster!!! That is such a big part of the island and it's always on the backburner. It used to be a huge element if the islan, but they don't even care where they go anymore. I'm glad to see more of it. It sure was quiet, though, compared to other encounters.

No more Charlotte! She will be missed. Now Juliet is the only island woman, other than Rose, but who knows where she and the rest are. Faraday's going to be crushed. Funny how the guy who is so careful about time travel is the one who tells her as a kid not to go back to the island.

Locke breaks his leg; how ironic that a wheelchair bound person before now has bum legs due to a break and being shot. It's almost like the island is taking them back.

Ben; I still can't beleive that everyone forgets exactly how evil he is, and that everything he does is to manipulate others for his personal interests. That tiger can't (won't) change his stripes, but they still treat him like a friendly pony.

So, did Russeau know Jin when she encountered them in the first 4 seasons, but choose not to recognize him? Seems a little odd to me. Nice to fill in her story a little more. Is the temple that they ended up at the same temple the "Others" were told to go to? I don't think so, but I hope to find out soon!

Overall, I like the direction and tempo they are going. Not the snail's-pace of season 3, but not the breakneck speed of a season finale. And they are answering more questions than they're asking, for once.

Well, they have to start answering questions. There's only this season and next season then the show is over. I'm suprised that they're going back to the island so soon. I thought they would wait untill the end up this season before they went back. It also sounds like we won't find out what Smokie is untill the last season.