• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PS3 vs. 360

Drewski

Originally Posted By: LwnmwnMan2
Originally Posted By: Caleb S

Both are great systems but I do know several people that encountered an error code on the PS3 which made the unit inoperable. Sony had a response "we have never heard of this problem". It has been widely known they should have had a recall but to my knowledge never did. Pay $400 for something and it quits working less than a year later?

Can you provide any links or info?

When I did a search for PS3 recall' date=' the first 5-6 articles were about a fake story from a HSOforum with "xbox" in the name. [/quote']

search for: ps3 error codes. you will find more links than you could look at in a week.

some of the error codes can be corrected relatively easy at home by the average person. some of them require downloading patches from online.

If your worried about stability of either two systems....I suggest looking up the "Red ring of death". Hopefully that will help you out in making a more confident decision.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic