• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Childress makes predication

united jigsticker

According to KFan this a.m. the Vikes obviously are ahead of the Bears by 1 game but if the Vikes beat Detroit this weekend they will have the tie breakers on Chicago so it is almost like being up 2 games on Chicago. The Vikes do have a tough schedule the rest of the way....

We will see in the rest of the remaining games. The Vikes have much tougher teams to play then Chicago. If the Vikes don't play 4 almost perfect games or if Chicago doesn't come apart, Chicago is the divison champ.

I'm not sure the schedule is as tough as it looks. Det - scary game as we could be the ones to lose to them... but still; worst team in football. AZ, OVERRATED. Plays in the worst conference in football. Atlanta, decent team but its home, challenging game for us. NY Giants, really tough, but will they have ANY reason to play the last week of the season when home field is long since wrapped up?

Vikes D looked great, I think the D may be able to carry them as long as they run the ball. Chilly should have pulled AP, The guys a monster but why waste talent when being that far ahead? All we need is to lose him to a foolish injury. Man there was some smashing going on in the trenches!

Oh yeah, don't forget to look at the Cheeseheads schedule, if any can run the table in NFC North, it may be them?

ole

Its not like last year when they played the starters because they wanted to spoil the Pats chances at 16-0. I if they have home-field wrapped up there is no way that all the starters will be playing, at most a quarter

The only way to make that matchup work is for a ton of pressure to get put on Warner. He has time to throw the ball on the Vikes, they are toast! Might see a ton of blitzing in that game.

I think that if it is not done by tuesday there will be no suspensions until next year.. If they even impose anything. Read up on it "starcaps" pills the players had no idea they were not allowed and even the NFL approved them i believe, but now their in trouble

AZ may be overated but they are a team that we will really struggle with. I don't see the vikes matching up well with boldin/fitz

We struggled with them when they were bad, which is every year of that franchises history up until this year. Didn't they eliminate the Vikes from play-off contention 2 seasons in a row under Tice?

What they said last night during the game was that the NFL knew a banned substance was in these weight loss pills but it isn't listed on the label and the NFL didn't bother to tell the players it was in there even after they found out. If that's true, you really can't be suspending these players on those facts...

Yeah thats what I thought I heard.. But I didn't get a chance to hear it on TV because I was at the GAME! it was Sweet!

I don't disagree that they should be held accountable. But if the product that is banned is not listed on the lable are they supposed to go pay and have everything they take tested? If the NFL knew and dind't inform the players then it's on them.