• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2008/09 Ice fishing Reports

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chef set off on a flasher quest then I think dimensia set in smile MIA.

My wife thought I was nuts when I put the flasher on charge last night!

Must be you didn't understand Chef when he said he was going to get his flasher,He had to drive to ANOKA to get it whistle.

How was the ice brother Doug? Way to get out and work the rust off guys. Talked to Scott @ maki tonight he will have 3 to 4,000 pro packs ready to go at the Ice show. It's on and yes Thorne Bros. will be there. This won't be near as big as Minni's but it's the first ice show in NY. Attendance numbers will dictate how many more big boys will be there next year so let's show em how passionate we are about are fishing. Reed's won't be there but they donated the shopping bags for the show. Good time to get together with friends and if not fishing talking fishing.

Yeah...I used to tie toilet paper to them and drag them accross my sisters face...KIDDING...those things look like they have some weight, did they give you weight incraments or hook size. Those would be deadly with plastic in DEEP water for WALDOS whistle