• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

With all the excitement and anticipation of "Black Friday"...I decided to stay home instead of risk being trampled (awful). Between eating and pheasant hunting, I checked out the cabelas and found the Interceptor field blind for sale, under $100. I was so excited because I have wanted a layout blind for 3 years or so and never had the $170-$300 to lay down in, so i bought it! The question is, does anyone know about/own one of these blinds? My friends tell me a blind is a blind, but what sets them all apart?

Alot of things sell them apart. If they are low profile, fold up nice for carrying out, camo pattern or field kakie, does it feel comfortable when laying in it and if it's easy to set up and take down.

I have about 4 different layout blinds, the ground force, power hunter, sub blind and finisher. I like them all during certain times of the year. I have heard alot of good stuff about the interceptor blind and you should like it alot.