• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ok... I am about 10 miles from the Wisconsin border.. and always get a wis licence for the year... but have never ice fished over there becuase I was too lazy to figure out if I needed a seperate lic for my fish house(i cant fish with out the prtable.. LOL)

Do you need a seperate lic for a portable in WI.. and are non-res allowed to buy them?

Dude:

You don't need a license to use a fish house.

As for identification, if you remove the house from the ice when you're done fishing, you don't need any. It used to be your name and address need to appear in letters three inches tall somewhere on the house.

I took a permanent black magic marker and wrote them on the back of my Trap II canvas.

But no longer. Here's what the regs say: Page 13. Ice fishing. "Effective April 1, 2002, ice shelters that are occupied or otherwise in use are exempt from the requirement that the name and address of the user be displayed on the shelter. If you remove the shelter from the ice when you come off the ice, a name and address is not required."

Good news that it's becoming less restrictive. Now, anyone know how to remove permanent magic marker from canvas? blush.gif

S

------------------
Steve Foss
Superior, Wis.
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by stfcatfish (edited 11-11-2002).]

[This message has been edited by stfcatfish (edited 11-11-2002).]

Hey, Catman, I don't think you wanna get that off there, do Ya? What if you decide to follow us over to Winnie on another wild goose chase? Remember, you gotta have it on there in MN. Now if we could get them to see the light like over here in cheesland, we'd have it made, eh?

Set the Hook!!
Stinger