• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Photo Bucket

For some reason I can't seem to copy my photos in photo bucket. I can see the thumb nails but when I click on the bottm line of code it doesn't seem to be copying the photo, at least when I get to this forum, paste is grayed out as a selection.

Has anyone have an idea what the problem is

Thanks

Yellowhead

I have no idea what the problem is....but it also happens to me. I think they changed something. What I have found to work is to right click on the link and then select copy. I know it used to work where you just clicked it and it would automatically copy...but, alas that is no longer working!

You have to left click first in the white area that has the img code in it...it then "lights up" the are with the code in it...then you can right click to copy.

X, what are the advantages to flickr? I haven't been real happy with the bucket...but I thought they were all relatively the same?

By signing up to photobucket, you give them a lot of rights to use your images. On flickr, if you classify your images as "private," you don't give up those rights.

There are a couple more steps involved in posting images here using flickr instead of photobucket, but because of the use issues, I deleted all my photobucket images several months ago and have been using flickr ever since.