• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

favorite....

Jordyn Kaufer

Jordyn - go to the "Outdoorpro" store - top of the page - and order anyone of those crappie/sunfish kits - I have found that they are terrific lures and are very reasonable. I ordered a ton of this stuff and caught buckets of fish with them.

That being said - don't ignore plastics of all kinds either. Plastics are my new favorite.

mine is quickly becoming the bloodworm. Also try and find the smallest red glow forage minnow that you can and then find the smallest treble hooks possible and put them on. The crappies love nailing those spoons and with the tiny trebles you can get the sunnies going too.

#10 Demons in all colors for sunnies and crappies in the Duluth Area.

For the bigger more aggressive slabs on Lake of the Woods, Kabatogama, Namakan, Rainy Lake, Sand Point, Crane, Vermillion, etc. its all about the jigging spoons. Brand and color depends on the day.