• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

1 lb propane cylinders?

I use to have em refilled by glo-gas here in Rome and now with higher cost for propane I'll just be buying store bought canisters this season. I loved it when I could get them refilled for $1 a piece, oh well. Call you when I get home Todd have fun doing your truck brakes today.

I have the item your talking about. I've never used it so you're welcome to it. Heard there are some safety issues to be aware of, found it on another page a year or so ago. I can give you a run down if you'd like. My cousin uses his all the time, no problems. don't refill them more than once or twice though. Let me know if you want it. Tim has my #s

Todd - Not worth the hassle im my mind. Nothing worse than a stinky canister in the trap or car, plus the danger it might pose. You can usually find tanks 2 for 5 bucks. Or just toughen up like Tank, he's never fished with a heater. This one older guy we fish with once in a while - I have never even seen him put on gloves!

Todd everyone is right about refilling them not worth it plus dangerous. I just put the empties in with the recyclables smile Wally world has tanks for under $3 each I only use Coleman as i found the cheaper brands like Ozark trail seem to clog up my heaters (must be dirty propane?)

E 2 8 is locked and safe with some open water 3-5 have no checked it out personally waiting until more things become safe and this warm spell snapped i would rather wait to more weeks to get out for the first time then get out now and have to wait 2 weeks to get out again

Hey I just remebered Rosa's sister is dating a guy who wotks for a fuel delivery company. They sell about every type of gas there is... Let me see if they handle something small as new one pounders. It's worth checking anways. Price of propane was two bottles for $3 and now it's doubled over the last year, eventually you would think with the gas price drop you'd figure those prices on 1 lb'ers would come down as well.

I saw a guy selling those tiny worms I like for twice the price and calling them something else. Misouri huh does it have something to do with Cardinals. Todd I'm putting Jay's hangover jig on that other rod I showed you

Makes me smile! I still have a mess of them! Those guys did right by us!! All for a phone call. lol I couldn't get him or the guy from Atom's off the phone! Couldn't believe little ole' CNY wanted their stuff. I've found most places like to talk to and hep out a little guy. Especially when I tell them it's our group that's interested, we're gonna use the [PoorWordUsage] out of them and we'll tell everyone about them. I've got to order some Maki plastics. You should tell him we can get him into Susser's in Albany. He's a small wholesaler that covers a good territory. Exposure!! Glad to help him out if he'd like.

Heck Tim, for you guys, I'll call and schmooze anyone! lol I'll call you this week. Need your opinion on a new shack and selling my old trap.

Just a question of what everyone does with there 1 lb propane cylinders when they are empty?Do you have a attachment for refilling them because I heard that they don't work very well?
I pick up all those empties that i find laying around on the ice in the morning when i get there. Then, at the end of the day, i wait until the night fisherman get there, and come out on the ice. As I'm leaving, i just throw them in the backs of their trucks! They don't care, they just leave me more to pick up the next day....

Working ,fishing, workin at fishin! Had some Puter issues for awhile, but that got worked out...looking foward to a great season on the ice! You?

Same here working, fishing no puter issues though I don't golf so I don't have that problem grin.Good luck at icefishing this year.