• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best deal on Marcum LX5?

mnhunter2

I understand that the 2009 models have a few upgrades ... If that is correct, you would think you could find someone with last years model that is selling them for a discount since it does not have the upgrades. Not sure where though.

Also, If you buy from Gander,I think they still give you a 10% discount on your purchase if you sign up for their Store credit cards. That is about a $55 savings. I'm sure their will be a bunch of sales this weekend ... so be sure to watch the news paper adds.

I understand that the 2009 models have a few upgrades ... If that is correct, you would think you could find someone with last years model that is selling them for a discount since it does not have the upgrades.

Gander was selling LX-5's last March for $399. I believe most places sold out completely of the old stock.

It seems the only marcum flasher that gander will be carrying is the vx-1 I was there on wed. and they told me no more lx-3 or lx-5 kinda bumbed me out probably not making enough on them. Seems they replaced them with the hummingbirds

Dave has some of the best service in the industry and his shipping is fast.I ordered a GPS unit and chip from him,and he emailed me to tell me that he didn't have the chip I wanted on hand but that it was on the way to him.He didn't have to to do this,but that's the kind of service he has.