• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The new "How-to" harvest that big buck

Cool pics, any idea where they were taken? Hopefully its not another thread where everyone say's "oh these pics are from my cousin's uncle's newphew while he was combining", LOL. I'm just curious where this happened. I'm sure this isn't the first time this has happened. My dad sees deer all the time while combining and has almost had a few in the corn head. Thats quite a buck, thanks for sharing. Too bad it wasn't a John DEERe combine! grin

No clue on the pic whereabouts.

My Grandpa hit a buck years ago with a combine and took the front legs off. He said it tried to escape via the stumps, but didnt get very far before bedding back down. They did euthanize it with a gun they had to run back home for.....

It boggles my mind how those deer get caught up like that. I try to coincide my hunts at the time corn is being harvested banking on deer being kicked out but apparently they don't move! No wonder I never see anything. Great series of pics. I kind of want to see the slashed neck photo. Is that normal? grin