• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gander Mountain

Lost

They have a table full of small Shad Raps (floating, sinking, and suspending) on clearance. The sign said something about a manufacturers discontinued item clearance sale.

The big store in Forest Lake has some awesome deals on their clearance tables. Nice store too. Has almost everything you would want.

Gander is coming to Mankato! I'm very pumped! It's going to be a big store too. They are taking over one of the new K'mart buildings that went out of business a few years ago. Now I don't have to drive an hour to get to a big store!

~piker

I went to the new one in Forest Lake. Nice store. I'm probably going to head up there today to take my time looking around. Last time I was in a hurry and it was close to closing time. My girlfriend's kid was extremely excited about the 4 wheelers. I knew where to find him while I was grabbing what I needed.

Either the gander mountain in Mankato isnt totally finished on the exterior or they only rented out (bought w/e) 1/2 of the K-Mart builing.
The reason I say that is b/c on the out side they have the entry way and a green border around the outside...well the border stops 1/2 down the front side of the builing. But the building is still going to be pretty big.

But either way im pumped also, finally a store close to home that will supply me with some solid fishing gear! I take it, the store should be open just in time for the hard water season. That will be nice! grin.gif

------------------
And keep those hooks sharp!

Has anyone been out to Reel Fishing and Tackle in Madison Lake, MN? They have had new owners since February and have greatly expanded their inventory and can meet or beat alot of Gander Mtn's prices, plus you deal with someone who knows what they are talking about when it comes to fishing. Their ice fishing selection is enormous and carry all sorts of rods, reels, augers, ice houses, electronics and tons of tackle.

It's about time they put a bigger/better store in Woodbury! The one they have now is so dinky/cramped! Hopefully it's a nice big one like Forest Lake/Lakeville! I'll only be about 2 minutes from new store grin.gif

Glad to hear that Gander Mountain is upgrading in Woodbury, they need a bigger store.

BigMike - you and I must practically be neighbors as am only a few minutes from the new GM store as well. I live off of Fox Run Road.

Philo, I live just east of the Woodbury Dr & Valley Creek Rd. intersection. I know there are a handful of FM'ers from Woodbury because I've seen several people post about Woodbury, I'm just not sure who... confused.gif LOL

I just moved to Woodbury from the mpls side of town and I'm still trying to find some good waters on the east side...

I hear ya Walleyman1212!

Is Gander mtn a sponser for this Site?

Don't forget to support you local bait stores guys. These guys and gals are local business owners that need or business more than corporate big wigs.